Wealthsimple is a financial services company on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by providing products and advice that are accessible and affordable. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
With over 1 million people using Wealthsimple products, we are the market leader in Canada, and we’re fast growing in the US and UK. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world and we're looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone!
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.Product Growth @ Wealthsimple
The mission of the Product Growth team is to measure, understand, and improve the flow of clients, in and across the Wealthsimple product ecosystem. The team leads growth initiatives for all Wealthsimple products, including Invest, Trade, Cash, Tax, and Crypto. The team is data-driven and has a strong bias for experimentation, working in in short development cycles.
We’re seeking an experienced product growth manager who thrives at the intersection of analytics, design, and growth marketing to lead our Dotcom team. The Dotcom product team initiates, builds and optimizes top-of-funnel web experiences that engage visitors and guide them towards onboarding. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background with a drive to optimize product funnels and make products grow In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the planning, development, and launch of new web experiences that continuously raise the bar on quality, performance, and ambition
- Lead the ideation, prioritization, and execution of product growth initiatives and experiments, partnering with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Content Strategy and Product
- Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and identify new levers to help move key metrics
We’re looking for someone who:
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
- Brings deep expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how clients interact with our products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Has the natural ability to make things happen. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Is an excellent communicator that can convey complex ideas succinctly and clearly
- Is detail orientated with superior organizational skills; balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
- Is an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard
- Has a multi-year track record in the product management, analytics, marketing, or growth space; ideally in consumer technology
- Brings experience with SQL and/or other programming languages
- Has experience working on landing page setup and optimization(this is a bonus!)