Wealthsimple is a financial services company on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by providing products and advice that are accessible and affordable. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
With over 1 million people using Wealthsimple products, we are the market leader in Canada, and we’re fast growing in the US and UK. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world and we're looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone!
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Set the creative direction of growth marketing and oversee the creative process from concept to execution
- Build and lead a creative team of designers and content writers for performance advertising, web and in-app experience at Wealthsimple
- Build our growth marketing design practice, enabling high performing results and optimization for digital ads (including paid social, display, programmatic, and paid search), referrals, onboarding and cross-sell
- Be a thought leader. You’re always advocating and experimenting on the latest best practices within industry to constantly improve design and performance results
We're looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience building and scaling design systems and process across multiple platforms and product
- Leads designs strategy to optimize performance marketing, referrals, cross-sell, onboarding. You are constantly raising the bar on Wealthsimple’s creative design and how to improve results
- Partners cross-functionally with Product Managers, UX Researchers, Data Scientists, Content Strategists, Engineers and more to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation and testing
- Understands different digital channel objectives, user acquisition and business goals to ensure high customer conversion and retention
- Advocates for strong creative design with strategic mindset of analytics and customer acquisition flow
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.